Do You Ever Wear A Flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Ever Wear A Flower?

Does anyone actually wear flower corsages?

I have reduced all mine on Folksy to £1 because they aren't selling.

Load of people make them and put them up for sale but does anyone wear them? I put in the text that you can also sew one to a favourite hat or use to hold a scarf or wrap in place but no takers.

Alice
    I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

I always feel that a corsage is more summer, other than traditional balls, so you may see a take up when the weather improves. Why not add they can be attached to handbags as I put flowers on some of my bags and they always seem to attract purchase. Maybe a photo showing your suggestions rather than text as sometimes you have to spoon feed customers, as these staging homes to sell etc proves. Not everyone can look at something creatively.

Comment

Ooooh
      can I buy some? Can you put back the white one, yellow one and black and red one for me? Also I love the baby cardie but I have no idea what size 40cm's is in age..........
      Is it better for me to buy them from the shop or off you direct?
      Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

well, i have loads of flower corsages. I wear them all the time. I LOVE them. I like nice big ones !
        Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

oh yess! even i love to wear flower corsages. but yes, its mainly in summers only!

Comment

Hmmm... dunno about flowers, I fancy one, but I'm a bit picky. lol.

On the other hand, I did just order a hat from you.

I usually do credit card through paypal, but now that I've added my bank account, it won't seem to let me. I've tried, and failed, so it's an e-cheque for the first time. I hope it goes through, I do have funds, lmao.

Need to figure out this system though, as I want to use my credit card, not my bank account.

Will check back incase you get new stuff I'm interested in. Thanks hun!
            Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
            ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

Thank you all for your comments.

I will make some summery ones a bit later in the year and photograph them on hats bags etc.

Rachel thanks for your order.

Harriet I will PM you about the flowers

Thanks all

Alice X
              I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Carlyle View Post

I usually do credit card through paypal, but now that I've added my bank account, it won't seem to let me. I've tried, and failed, so it's an e-cheque for the first time. I hope it goes through, I do have funds, lmao.

Need to figure out this system though, as I want to use my credit card, not my bank account.
                When you first go through to paypal and your invoice is on the screen, somewhere at the top of the page it says £xx funded by your bank account (or words to that effect). Just underneath that there is usually a link that says "other funding options" and if you click that it takes you to a page where your bank account, your credit card, and e-cheque are available options. Tick your credit card, then continue and it will as if you are sure you want to use your credit card blah blah blah. click continue again and it takes you back to your invoice so you can make payment.

I have to do this on every paypal transaction which is really annoying but it won't let me change my primary funding option to my credit card. I prefer to use the credit card so that we have all the business transactions on one statement every month.

You should be able to permanantly change your funding option via the options available to you in your account where you change your details and add cards etc.

I've written this from memory so I hope I've remembered it right and that it helps.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                X