Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My massive declutter

Hello everyone,
    Many of you won't recognise me as I've not been around for a while but I used to be around here lots when I was running my craft business.
    That was a while ago and all the left over stuff has been lying around the house for far too long and it needs to GO!
    So, I have made a few forays onto ebay with no success and I wondered if anyone on here would care to have a look at a price list for what I've got. I've offering most things at around 40% of RRP.
    This isn't a commercial operation - the business is now folded and any money I make is going into my pocket to pay for my toddler to go to nursery for a morning!
    I'm also open to reasonable offers from any of you who have business of your own maybe and want to buy a bunch of stuff. Everything is in resale condition.
    So, if you fancy a bargain (I've got stuff for cards, kids, jewellery, beading, mosaic, scrapbooks, christmas, tools) PM me with your email and I'll send you a document laying it all out.
    I'm in Monmouthshire, if anyone wants to come over for a cuppa and a browse.
    And finally - I know we can be a bit sensitive about adverts - please forgive!
    Mel
    Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Thanks for the responses everyone, can I just ask you all to message me with your email address - so I can attach the file for you!
    Regards,
    Melanie

Comment

If all the 'adverts' were worded like yours - we would be very happy! Good luck!

Comment

Cheers Peter - It's going well so far!

Comment

Well, there had to one error...

To all of you who have received a price list:
          The A5 aperture card blanks and the C5 envelopes are in fact both A6/C6.
          Please update your list accordingly.
          New lists are now correct if anyone else wants one, still plenty to be had.
          Melanie

Comment

I'll stop going on now but

Hello everyone,
            I've had a bit of feedback to the tune of 'everything has probably gone now but do you still have...'
            The answer is - it's not all gone! (there was lots of it!)
            There is an updated price list too.
            So if you were thinking you had missed the boat, it is still worth giving it a try.
            Mel

Comment

And I would like to add - fantastic customer service and very quick to arrive!

So I am one very happy customer - thank you!!

Comment

You can add another very happy customer to your list too. My parcel arrived today and had to wrestle it away from our 3 girls who were sure there was something in there for them!
                Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X