Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoop de dooooo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whoop de dooooo!

    I am typing this on my laptop sitting in my craft room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's not a biggie normally but I have spent the last couple of weeks sorting my craft room and re-organising it so that it looks more like a room and less like a tip I'll get Ruth (Tip Top) to verify the cleanliness of it tomorrow night I'm pleased with myself for finally getting it done so thought I would share
    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com



  • #2
    Well done, you!
    Lesley and Nigel

    Comment


    • #3
      Brilliant! Well done!

      Now you just have to keep it like that . . . !

      Comment


      • #4
        A tidy craft room? That sounds like you haven't had enough to do!!!
        View my flickr

        'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

        Comment


        • #5
          Well done, You have to be careful you have'nt swept all your inspiration away with the rubbish. lol. I think sometimes the mess inspires one.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

          Comment


          • #6
            My workshop is now all clean and tidy.
            The only problem is I can't find anything now.

            Will start on the house tomorrow?

            Jane
            www.just-soaps.com
            Twitter JUSTSOAPS
            FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
            Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

            Comment


            • #7
              Oooh well done you, but don't keep it tidy too long... I still like the image someone sent me a while ago (runs off to find it) - back in a min!!


              There you go...

              Last edited by Fluffy Squirrel; 20-01-2009, 11:52 PM. Reason: To add image :-)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
                Oooh well done you, but don't keep it tidy too long... I still like the image someone sent me a while ago (runs off to find it) - back in a min!!


                There you go...

                What a Brilliant Pic. I will have to print that one out and stick it on my front door hahaha!!! xxx


                Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by indri View Post
                  A tidy craft room? That sounds like you haven't had enough to do!!!
                  naah! thats not entirely true...you can keep a craft room tidy and clean tooo... i feel the tidy and clean room gives you better and innovative ideas...!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well it's worked - I have finally done some work that doesn't involve sitting on the computer!! And having the computer upstairs has worked too as I can't sneak off and quickly check email etc - it does mean however that when I am meant to be working on none comp things I invariably sneak back to the computer!
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                      I am typing this on my laptop sitting in my craft room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's not a biggie normally but I have spent the last couple of weeks sorting my craft room and re-organising it so that it looks more like a room and less like a tip I'll get Ruth (Tip Top) to verify the cleanliness of it tomorrow night I'm pleased with myself for finally getting it done so thought I would share
                      Hehehehe!!! I shall be inspecting closely!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X