Board with name on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board with name on it

Im looking for a hard board with my business name on it so i can prop it up on my craft fair table. I really cant spend much so anyone with any ideas wher ei can get such a thing let me know. Its not to be huge at all. Big enough so people can read it, but it needs to be able to fit on the table. So up to about 3 ft at very most in length and quite short in height.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Have you tried looking round local shops for some display board? Most arts and craft shops should sell it. Then you could possibly have your name printed onto a label to fit the board or you could go buy self adhesive letters and attach them yourself.
    for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Thats posstible too But tbh i want the least fuss for myself. I just want to be able to order it and get it sent lol. The way im feeling at the moment.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I've got a large rectangular piece of pine about that size that I could do your logo and the name "Greentree Crafts" on if that was suitable? PM/Email me if you want more details.

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

A supercheap and light option would be to buy some hardboard from B&Q, and paint your name on the smooth side with acrylic paints... I could probably do it, if you don't fancy it yourself.
          Cheers,
          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Working...
          X