Converting Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Files

I'm new to this forum, so please excuse me if I make a hiccup.

I have a 150 Brother Embroidery Machine, I won it on Ebay and after a complete service I'm really enjoying using it, although I'm a total novice. My friend has given me one of her old discs with some designs on it to help me practice and my darling hubby bought me the Ped-basic software.

I've already made some Christmas cards with it and was thrilled by the results. But most of the designs on the cd are ever hus or pec and my brother uses pes. I've down loaded some conversion software and can convert one image at a time, but this is very time consuming.

Is there some software that I can download or buy (if it's not to expensive) that could convert a folder full of pec images to pes in one go?

I've looked but I'm getting confused regarding what software does what.

Thank you for any help you can give.

to the forum

Originally posted by Gwenrose View Post

Is there some software that I can download or buy (if it's not to expensive) that could convert a folder full of pec images to pes in one go?

I've looked but I'm getting confused regarding what software does what.
    I'm not aware of any software that will convert batches of files, I think you may have to do them one at a time

There are several sites offering free embroidery files (most of them are .pes by default) and this one offers free conversions online
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

nice to see you. I hope you can get things sorted out.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
      X