Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Safmat? (I think it lets you print your own rub-ons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Safmat? (I think it lets you print your own rub-ons)

I was just flicking through a magazine and they had used this Letraset Safmat stuff to do the sentiments on some cards, and they looked really good!

I think (but Im not sure) that you just feed it into the printer instead of paper, then use it like you use rub-ons.

I really fancy trying it, but I found it on ebay and it's quite expensive! So I was wondering of anyone had any views on whether it is worth buying or not?

Hi, havent heard of these before.....but it sounds fab!! Let us know if you find out, sounds like a super idea!!
    kazx

Comment

Crafty computer Paper do a dry cal transfer paper, I have used it with my inkjet and it is fine, obviously cannot do metallics but still looks good.

Comment

safmat is actually an almost invisible film - you cut round it and then stick down. It's good, but as you say, it is expensive.

You can make your own rubons by just mirror printing onto transparency and applying carefully.
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Thats a product I haven't heard of for a few years. I used it when I was at college in the mid 80's.

You print on it and then cut round it and stick it down.
          Craftduo visit www.craft-duo.com

Craftduo Blog http://craft-duo.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X