How do I read threads older than today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I read threads older than today

Just a question that I suspect someone will know the answer to.

If I haven't been on the forum for a number of days (say 5), how do I read all the postings I have missed as it only has todays posts and new posts at the top of the page.

Thanks
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Hi Diane,

All you need to do is go to the main forum page and click on any of the topics. You can view all the posts for that particular topic from there. You will know which ones haven't been read as these will be in bold.

HTH.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Lisa, it's not likely I will be away from the forum that long (unless I get a holiday!!!) but it will be useful for others to see
      Diane

Comment

From my experience if you click on new posts then you will get all the posts added since you last logged on. That's what I do anyway, unless I've been away longer than a couple of days in which case there are too many to go through!!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thanks Indri, that's what I thought but as I use the computer every day I tend to log into the forum, so haven't had that problems yet. (I was asked the question by someone else who is new to the forum and as I wasn't sure of the answer I posted this thread)
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X