Help on MISI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on MISI

Well, I have sat and plucked up the courage to register as a seller on MISI and have spent the last 20 minutes trying to do just that.

Every time I get a message telling me my confirmation code is wrong. I have entered it exactly as it is (case sensitive etc) but it still says I am doing it wrong.

I have never had a problem with confirmation codes before, am I doing something wrong???? has anyone else experienced this problem with MISI????

I have sent a message to their administrator but thought I would ask the forum too.

I'm really peeved, if I don't do it now I will lose the courage again
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

I'm sure Emma at Misi will get back to you quickly, she's very efficient.

Did you get an email with a link to click? I can't remember what I did, but that rings a bell. Did you click the link and then enter the code?

Sorry not very helpful I know, I registered a couple of months ago so it's all a bit vague to me now. Maybe someone who registered more recently will be along soon to help.

Once you've got past that bit it's fine you just have to log in which is easy.

Good luck and don't give up!!!
    Elinor
    x

My Misi page
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Thanks Elinor, no I didn't get an email, I agreed to their terms and conditions then a page appeared asking for my screen name, email, password, which I entered, then at the bottom of the same page was the confirmation code and a box for me to enter it, which I did, it then brought up the same page with red writing saying I entered incorrectly. I have tried now several times, with different confirmation codes and each time the same result.

I've never had this trouble before, but now courage has been overtaken by frustration so I won't give up I will get on MISI if it kills me!!!!!!
      Diane

Comment

I would contact them and ask what ypu are doing wrong. I had to have a couple of attemts to get it right when I registered this week.

Don't give up!

Laura
        http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok thanks Laura, I'm off to get some mosaicing done now.

I have sent an email to the administrator at MISI and am waiting a reply.

I promise all that I won't give up, I'm determined now to register!!!

Hopefully I will be back here later with good news
          Diane

Comment

It may be a cookies problem with your computer. Dunno, just a thought. Have you tried it again recently?
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Hi, I had the same problem when I tried to join. The first time I used my laptop with AOL and I continually got that message then I tried our PC with IE and it worked. i still can't get logged on from the laptop even though my shop is up and running. I'm not sure if that helps or not but I have to use IE to get signed in.
              www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
              www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
              www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
              www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

I get in fine using Firefox. I'm using version 3.0.5 which I think is the latest. I know IE 6 is a total headache if you're using that, I'd recommend upgrading to IE 7.
                Elinor
                x

My Misi page
                Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Thanks all, I did manage to register yesterday (eventually) but I havent put anything on there yet as I've been at college today. I will try to get into it via AOL later and hopefully list some mosaics. When I do I will be back on here spreading the good news (and my domain address hehehe)
                  Diane

Comment

I'm using Firefox browser with Virgin Media as my broadband provider and haven't had an problems... I hope everyone gets sorted out

Comment

Working...
                    X