At Last.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last.....

The last of my Christmas orders are getting picked up or taken to the post office today - what a mad couple of months. Now I can get on with Christmas - but first need to clean the kitchen - am I the only person who has to heat gun the wax off their kitchen counter, walls and floor then?

Now I can get back to posting and reading the forum too!!!

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
    The last of my Christmas orders are getting picked up or taken to the post office today - what a mad couple of months. Now I can get on with Christmas - but first need to clean the kitchen - am I the only person who has to heat gun the wax off their kitchen counter, walls and floor then?

Now I can get back to posting and reading the forum too!!!

Cheers.

Lisa
    Lol. Sounds like you've had a successful time though - which is great to hear!

I sometimes wonder if even a blowtorch would be sufficient to get our kitchen really, truly sparkling clean - oh well. Eventually we will be able to afford to replace it!
    --Matt

Web Development
    Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Glad to hear that you have had lots of orders to fill. Now they are all out of the way you can catch up with all the chat here!
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hehehe! Thought you'd been quiet recently!

Mine isn't wax that is all over the kitchen, usually a combination of what ever 3 and 5 year old boys leave lying around.........

Comment

Working...
        X