Secret Santa ~ UPDATE 15th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Santa ~ UPDATE 15th December

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR GIFT. The angels are ready to fly!!!

still waiting for gifts (acording to my records)

Poppy4lee
    Pauline R

janetdc
    Sparklez
    lucyjaneward

let me know if these details are incorrect.
    Thanks
    Last edited by beadsbydesign; 18-12-2008, 09:56 AM.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

If you have sent your gift to one of the above and have used the track and trace service on royal mail, can you pm and let me know if they are in receipt of their gift.
    track and trace is available using the receipt issued by the post office. simply go to the royal mail site and select track and trace.

it would be reaally helpful if you could do this for me
    Thanks

Comment

OK here's what I found out. Track and trace online told me to come back later so I phoned PO instead. Very apologetic etc etc my parcel is STILL awaiting delivery since 5th December due to high volume of Xmas posting. He expects it to be delivered in next couple of days. I know there is to be a strike on 19th by sorting office so I hope it gets away by then! Apologies to the person patiently waiting!
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

From what I can tell all my birthday parcels have now arrived and there is still a recorded delivery package to pick up from the sorting office in town. I haven't had a chance to go into the city centre today. I'll go and investigate it in my lunchbreak tomorrow, hoping its from my secret santa. Can't think who else it could be from. I'll let you know.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by janetdc View Post
          OK here's what I found out. Track and trace online told me to come back later so I phoned PO instead. Very apologetic etc etc my parcel is STILL awaiting delivery since 5th December due to high volume of Xmas posting. He expects it to be delivered in next couple of days.
          OMG that's appalling service! Wonder if it's truely down to the high volume of xmas posting or whether it just got put somewhere in the sorting office and forgotten about until you rang them Janet.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Yeah tell me about it! He said that sending recorded doesn't give the parcel any priority. Great so ALL mail takes forever it seems and then they wonder why the post offices are threatened with closure. It would be a good job if they did close the darn things then maybe somebody would come up with a decent service!
            www.littlebead.blogspot.com
            www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

I am happy to announce that all presents have been sent out. now lets hope the RM gets it's butt into gear!

Well done guys

Comment

Well organized BBD.
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I am convinced royal mail stock pile my recorded delivery items at this time of year cause I can wait and wait for something that I know has been sent. I dont blame my postman cause he is really nice and he knows hubby works for parcel force (same company) cause sometimes he opens my door if the item is large and bulky and leaves it on the step for us instead of bothering us.
                  I am off to email a customer because she is returning a necklace for repair and I told her to send it recorded and I am worried cause its not turned up yet.
                  Something Shiny Something Sparkly
                  Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
                  My blog
                  Facebook

Comment

I think we should all give BBD and big round of applause for organising the Secret Santa.
                    Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
                    Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
                    Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

Yes, thanks so much for organising!

I got a slip today telling me there's a parcel at the sorting office for me so I hope that's the one (unless I've been sleep-shopping!) will let you know.

Visit my blog!
                      http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
                      www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by sillyoldbear View Post
                        I think we should all give BBD and big round of applause for organising the Secret Santa.

Here here!

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I sent my item out on 4th of December to one of the above...don't want to let the cat out of the bag!!

So she should have received it by now can't imagine what the delay is?

Keep us posted and thanks for organising eveything.
                          Carol
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/CarolShawJewellery

Comment

Thank you so much BBD for organising this Secret Santa.

I'm sure it has been a nightmare with all the chasing and nudging etc.

Well done, hope it doesn't put you off from organising again??

Oggy, oggy, oggy
                            Take care

Kathryn
                            Website - http://www.lazydaisyglass.co.uk
                            Blog - http://www.lazydaisyglass.blogspot.com
                            Folksy http://www.folksy.com/shops/lazydaisyglass
                            Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6370100
                            Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...ss/55255965842

Comment

Huge thanks BBD! It can't be easy trying to keep on top of who sent what and Royal Mail etc.

I love secret santas and can't wait to open mine. I hope you included yourself and got a gift along with the rest of us.
                              Elinor
                              x

My Misi page
                              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X