Present for 2 and 5 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present for 2 and 5 year old

My niece and nephew (Oscar is 2, Jaimee is 5) need somethng for their christmas from me. I dont see them much at all! They are hte kids of my half brother who lives in South east of Scotland.

So something not too expensive....anyone help me?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Do they go to play school or school etc, I make lined shoe bag type drawstring bags, which can have their initial appliqued on about 12" x 9" finished. One cord which makes it easier for a child to pull up and hang on a peg, or just to put toys in. Have just done a cafetiere cosy for Autumn Fairie, so sure she can vouch for my work. PM if interested with colours etc.
    Last edited by Caroleecrafts; 13-12-2008, 08:46 AM.

Comment

You could make the 5 year old a craft box...get an old shoe box and cover it with christmas paper or buy a cheap christmas box and fill it with things like pipe cleaners, sequins, card, glue etc...can get that stuff quite cheap from wilkos. For 2 year old how about a big cuddlly toy? Morrisons have some really cute bears. My nephews are 6 and 8 and they still takes their cuddly animals when they stay at my mums!

Comment

Originally posted by cardsbykatie View Post
        You could make the 5 year old a craft box...get an old shoe box and cover it with christmas paper or buy a cheap christmas box and fill it with things like pipe cleaners, sequins, card, glue etc...can get that stuff quite cheap from wilkos. For 2 year old how about a big cuddlly toy? Morrisons have some really cute bears. My nephews are 6 and 8 and they still takes their cuddly animals when they stay at my mums!
        ...And I bet Katie's idea would get the most use and give the most pleasure - I know because's I've tried it!
        Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

My nephews have had cheap tool boxes filled with crafty stuff (most of it mine, bought and unused!) and loved them. Don't forget thick paper or card for sticking to - oh and be prepared to receive the items back in the post as gifts (my sister's revenge!) lol!

Books are always a great gift, especially if you make a story sack. Find a book they will like and add some activities and/ or toys and / or games related to the story in a drawstring bag.
          EG

Fairy stories book, fairy cake recipe or cake mix, fairy activities /colouring book and pencils, magic wand and tiara.

Farm story, toy tractor, farm animals, animal snap cards

I've had great fun looking for and making things for story sacks both for family and for the school I work in.
          Last edited by jaydee67; 13-12-2008, 08:18 PM.
          Julia

http://www1.freewebs.com/jaydee67/index.htm

Comment

I could make them each a door plaque, or I have some teddys which I have tied a wooden heart to which I can personalise
            http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
            Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
            My Facebook

Comment

Dare I plug some children's jewellery for the little girl?

She is the prime age range to which I sell.......... feel embarresed doing this I swore I wasn't going to use this site to try and sell my stuff.

So Shut UP Harriet!!!

Damn I can't stop myself.... email me if you want my web address
              Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by hdflred View Post
                Dare I plug some children's jewellery for the little girl?

She is the prime age range to which I sell.......... feel embarresed doing this I swore I wasn't going to use this site to try and sell my stuff.

So Shut UP Harriet!!!

Damn I can't stop myself.... email me if you want my web address

Put it in your signature and we can all have a look!
                Julia

http://www1.freewebs.com/jaydee67/index.htm

Comment

Oh can I do that?

Harriet
                  Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X