Aaerrgghhgghghghhgghghghg!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaerrgghhgghghghhgghghghg!!!!!!!!!!

Someone on Auntynets Market has just won VIP backstage passes to Manilow Concert. I have been trying to get a ticket for for the past week. So close yet so far. If Aunty knows them do you think she could barter the tickets of them????????
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

I've never been a fan, but I saw him on Graham Norton last night and was impressed by his sense of humour and how he totally doesn't take himself too seriously. Hope you get a ticket - good luck!
    Elinor
    x

My Misi page
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Oh now that just tops the lot I missed him o0n the tv as wel.

Comment

Someones lucky!! My son got tickets for my birthday a few years ago to see him in Manchester. He was FANTASTIC!!!!!! What a showman!!! I wish I'd got tickets for this year now but hubby isn't keen!! I've hinted for the CD advertised on telly but next time I go to Tesco I'll get it myself to play in the car!! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm going on my own Sue.

Comment

Whilst looking for the tickets I came across this. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...y-Manilow.html

Barney would drive me to the nut house and yes it is the most anoying Manilow song they picked.

Comment

Oh Gill - that green colour really doesn't suit you at all!

Want me to find out who it is and go round and breathe and cough all over them tomorrow until they hand the tickets over?

You never know - your OH may just surprise you like he did for your birthday.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I bet the person who won is gutted that they didn't win one of the proper prizes, and only got the consolation "wooden spoon" equivalent.

<prepares for onslaught of crazed Forum Manilow fans...>
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  I bet the person who won is gutted that they didn't win one of the proper prizes, and only got the consolation "wooden spoon" equivalent.

<prepares for onslaught of crazed Forum Manilow fans...>

You're safe for about an hour of so, Si - she'll be doing her teatime shift right now but be warned . . . . . she's gotta be one of his biggest fans regardless of how naff we all think he is.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

You know what Aunty I have had 25 years of insults and knock backs about him I don't give them the satisfaction. All I can say is how many people can say they have sold as many records as him.

Thing is no one can belive I like him cause Im a heavy metal chick at heart I can rock out with the best of them to Alice Coopers Poison it's one of my faves. Oh And I have been to Manilow gig befor to day in my black thy length boots, long leather coat black leggins and black Manilow tshirt. along with studded belts. Scared a few of the grannies I can tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                      Oh now that just tops the lot I missed him o0n the tv as wel.
                      All is not lost, it's repeated on Sunday at 10.50pm on BBC2 (extended version as well!)
                      Elinor
                      x

My Misi page
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Gotta love BBC iPlayer LOL
                        Elinor
                        x

My Misi page
                        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I can't belive I've just gone and splashed out £70 on one ticket . ARRGGHHH!!! 13 rows from the front.

Comment

I'm a fan too & I don't care who knows it, you're not alone.
                            My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Ta chuck. 13 rows from the front is the closest I've ever been.

Comment

Working...
                              X