No announcement yet.

Christmas stocking filler ideas wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas stocking filler ideas wanted!

Here's a question for everyone...

Recommendations please for handcrafted Christmas stocking fillers (ideally under £20) for the lady in my life... links appreciated! She's into paganism, gardening, shoes, clothes, wine, unusual jewellery and more.

Ya never know, I may be in touch to make an order... I would prefer to put money in the direction of Forum members!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Check out my Angel earrings in my folksy shop.Link in sig.I can change the ear wires to sterling for you if needed. Also I have other colours and wing styles. Can also be made into bag necklace or bracelet charms. They can even be made with out the halo to make fairys. Happy shopping. I woulsd even consider trading .

Oh yeah and a few pics in my profile that I haven't listed yet.
    Last edited by goldy1; 30-11-2008, 05:46 PM.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I have felt jewellery in my Folksy shop. Also natural toiletries - like the coconut oil which smells gorgeous and can be used as an all over moisturiser and intensive hair conditioner.

Or if you look on my flickr photostream you'll see a selection of jewellery, magnets, beaded bookmarks (which are gorgeous if you read - the silver section goes in the book on the page you're on and the beaded bit hangs down the spine of the book). Link is here

I do felted soaps too, which are a little bit different - it's a bar of soap that has been wrapped in merino fibre and wet felted. I can do custom colours, mix them. I have xmas scented soaps in stock - xmas trees & xmas spice.
      http://www.craftynclothy.com

http://www.folksy.com/shops/craftynclothy

http://craftynclothy.blogspot.com/

Comment

CANDLES - but I know they are already in her stocking!!! Satsuma and a piece of coal are about all I can come up with Si!!!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

hi there

i can make a personalsied candle for her, i also have lip balms, gift baskets and some soap and smelly stuff.

hth
          vik
          Eternal Flame Candles
          www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Everything of mine is under £20 with the exception of 2 very large glass pendants! You are welcome to take a look, I would be happy to make something to order.
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

For the wine drinker there is a set of beaded glass rings personalises glasses so even though it's a set of glasses you know which one is yours, or a nice jewelled book mark

Comment

Some nice ideas so far, definite food for thought there.

Anyone else want to take up an ideal opportunity to promote their wares to someone looking to spend?
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Well I don't think my toppers are what your looking for <winks> but wanted to just add a few ideas...

What about a

handbag mirror compact
                  Lipstick holder
                  2009 Diary
                  Personalised notebook
                  Voucher for a night out of her choosing
                  Liqueur chocolates
                  Underwear
                  Sweet smelling drawer sachets
                  Personalised cup and saucer (or mug)
                  Hankerchiefs
                  Picture frame with a picture that means a lot to her

Pauline
                  Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Well I don't think my toppers are what your looking for <winks>
                    But I would like to say that the Secret Santa present you made us last year got put out on display again last night...

Thanks for the suggestions!
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

awwww thats lovely and thanks for letting me know it went to a good home!!

Pauline
                      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

How about some lampwork earrings or pendant? They're mostly one-offs.

http://www.ceegeejewellery.com/userimages/procart5.htm
                        http://www.ceegeejewellery.com/userimages/procart11.htm

I have an offer on for forum members too - details in this thread!

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17897

Am I the only one whose other half refuses to consider Christmas shopping before the 24th Dec?!
                        www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
                        www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
                        Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
                        Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeGee View Post
                          Am I the only one whose other half refuses to consider Christmas shopping before the 24th Dec?!
                          I'm the complete opposite... I've nearly finished. I would hate to leave things to the last minute. Just searching for a few nice little gifts to finish off.

Si.
                          Wood Tattoos
                          Facebook
                          Flickr
                          Twitter

Comment

here's my latest christmas stock (all well under £20)
                            bookmarks, bangles, necklaces, watches etc

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crystalvelvet/?saved=1
                            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I can do some unusual wire jewellery! I am working on a pentacle pendant. Its an experiment at the moment but il get it down to a fine art lol!
                              Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X