Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock? WA? HELP !!!!

hi everyone,
    i'm doing my first fair on the 30th of nov and am getting a bit worried about the ammount of stock i can make by then. i'm working all hours at the moment but as its my first fair i dont no what to expect, i mean, if i dont sell anything i'm making a serious loss (stained glass being VV expensive) but if i do sell (mmmmm) i'm only going to have about 30 items to my name on the day .
    i'v heard people talking about order books and stuff, so i think im going to have one of those for windows and larger stuff, but how do you advertise than on the table?? bit of a rant, i know. any advice??
    thanks

Do you have any photos of windows and other large stuff - take an album for potential customers to look through and be prepared to give a a guide on possible prices.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

hi

I really like to come and see your work in the fair,Would you tell me Where the fair is taking place??
      Even crafters know that ,happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Comment

Don't worry about not having much on the stall, use it to your advantage. Just tell everyone that 'Your work is not mass produced and a lot of care and time goes into each piece. Every piece of glass is handcut and soldered and therefore each piece is unique.'
        It's sometimes best to have spaces around items so you can see them better. You could always fill up any spaces with business cards and it will look fine.

Melanie

Comment

Working...
        X