Lisa (Candles by Lisa) OOOOOO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa (Candles by Lisa) OOOOOO!!

Lisa THANK YOU SO MUCH for my wonderful candle goodies that arrived this morning!

Opening the parcel I was met with a truly wonderful smell and I am so happy with what you have given me.

Now listen Lisa how on earth did you know that roses and vanilla are my two favorite smells of all time????????? and as for the eggnog, well I think Wyatt is going to be over the moon with that one when we use it on our thanksgiving day next month.

Without going totally over the top Lisa I am everso chuffed with them and half of me can't wait to light them while the other half of me wants to just keep smelling them.........lol

Ooo one quick one, I'm not 100% sure what the vanilla 'ice cube' one's are for as I can't see a wick - is it a room freshener?

Again. THANK YOU!!!

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Aw thanks Pauline, you made me blush there!!

So glad you liked them. I had no idea what to use so decided to choose a couple of the most popular scents plus a christmassy one.

The little ice cube things are wax melts/tarts. What you do is snap one off and put it in an oil burner (if you've got one) if you don't they are great as room freshners/draw freshners that type of thing.

Glad you liked them.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I dont have an oil burner anymore but will be buying one next time I'm out!

Pauline

Comment

Lucky you!!!! I've still got some of the cupcake candles which were supposed to be pressies for people last Christmas but I couldn't give them away so I kept them and sniff them every now and again!!!

Comment

I'm still smiling and sniffing...lol

Lisa, I have just posted a thread and passed out your website to a wedding forum I belong to!

Pauline

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I'm still smiling and sniffing...lol

Lisa, I have just posted a thread and passed out your website to a wedding forum I belong to!

Pauline
            Thanks Pauline really glad you like them. I know what you mean about the smelling I'm the same when I get a new scent in - keep going back to the bottles for a sniff!!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

ahhh - such lovely comments! Now I know where to go the next time I want candles!!

Leona xxx
              Teaching Art & Craft to Adults & Children for over 12 years
              http://www.artistsresource.co.uk

FREE Live Art Tutorials - Wednesdays 7pm - HERE: Youtube
              Join our Online Art Academy

Comment

And a big thank you to Lisa for the surprise package that I received a couple of days ago... the candle/melts smell really nice and they have already been sneakily nominated by my partner as additional presents from me for her Christmas stocking! A nice surprise of a consolation prize!

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  And a big thank you to Lisa for the surprise package that I received a couple of days ago... the candle/melts smell really nice and they have already been sneakily nominated by my partner as additional presents from me for her Christmas stocking! A nice surprise of a consolation prize!
                  Your welcome Si - felt sorry for you - so close but no cigar - and you had missed out on fluogoddess goodies too!!

Cheers.

Lisa
                  Bowed Over
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X