How do you know each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know each other?

How many of you have met each other in reality or have you mainly just got to know each other by being members of this site?

Looks like I'm following you around. I have met a couple of local crafters but the others by chatting here.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

By chatting on here then I met up with a few in real life.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I'm married to Urbtaf. We have met Goldy1 as she comes to visit our market stall and now consider her to be one of our friends. I've also met Lilac Moon, Delta and Ceegee as we stock some of their jewellery on the stall. We also stock some of Kiamyka's jewellery on the stall but I met her before we bumped into each other on the forum as she lives near me and she was working the local market and we got talking.

Anyone else know each other in person?
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Nope dont know anyone, but if there is anyone going to a craft fair near Edinburgh il be glad to come along and meet and greet and maybe buy something...
          Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Sorry Aunty can't give you anymore rep it won't let me. But the feelings mutual chuck. Thanks you made me blush.
            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I'm just new here so I don't know anyone

Comment

Yeh but I kinda like your sense of humour.
                Auntynet

Comment

who.... moi?

Awww schucks

Comment

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                    I'm just new here so I don't know anyone
                    Aww, I'll be your friend
                    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

fankoo

ok, i'll take me shoes off then, I'm staying

Comment

Hey guys - Krafty1 has gotta be 'ard, the evidence speaks for itself as she's (??I think) not been scared off by us.
                        Auntynet

Comment

Damn....................did I miss one?

Comment

Scared? Nahhhh .....that guy Peter paid me a tenner to stick around for a while and make the place look busy

Comment

.............ok...........I'll say it before anyone else..................altogether now....................'you're not the first person peter's paid a tenner too'

Comment

Working...
                              X