Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to start a new market, Portsmouth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start a new market, Portsmouth.

Hello all!
    I want to start holding a new and regular art and craft market in the colonnade of our building. We have an antiques and collectables centre in the historic dockyard in Portsmouth and have already had a couple of events that have gone really well.
    I wanted to get some level of interest from local art and craft producers. Being very new to all this, I would appreciate any suggestions on where to let the craft community know we will be doing this. I have had to just troll through websites, trying to find lists of market traders to contact.
    We are not part of the dockyard heritage area business, we are a new private enterprise and don't have the benefit of their contacts.
    Any help would be appreciated, as we would like to keep it local and to a high standard.
    Thanks in advance!

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Incidentally, the dockyard is hosting its annual Festival of Christmas (28-30th Nov)and I am holding a market within the market along the front of my building. I have a few stalls left, so if anyone would be interested, please let me know asap. I think the dockyard have filled all their stalls.
    25,000 people expected through!
    Cheers!

Hello
    I would be interested in selling my things, I am a Portsmouth resident.

Posting on craft groups such as on flickr or folksy or etsy would get lots of interest.
    If you want I could share the info with others as I regularly post on these sites. Let me know.
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X