Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow - impressed x 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow - impressed x 2

    I received two parcels this morning (how exciting ) one was my Cuttlebug (yippee, super excitment ) which I ordered off the internet on Sunday afternoon (today being Tuesday!) and the 2nd parcel was some beads and findings I ordered yesterday afternoon off the internet, they must have put them straight into the post.

    What fantastic service, I'm so impressed and thrilled. Will be emailing both companies to thank them for their great service.

    p.s. - the Cuttlebug is AWESOME!!

    Oh I'm a happy bunny today
    "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams


    Website: www.janscardsandcrafts.co.uk
    Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

    Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • #2
    Its great when postie arrives with goodies...lucky you
    I always like to e mail or give people a quick call to say im pleased with thier service, dont like complaining though lol
    Sarah

    Comment


    • #3
      whats a cuttlebug? I'll google it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Autumn F... you can do the ironbridge market now you have a cuttlebug... youll soon get some more stock sorted now lol ( let me know how you get on with it..it sounds great)
        Sarah

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lauraj View Post
          whats a cuttlebug? I'll google it.
          A die cutting & embossing machine, takes seconds to do the things that normally takes ages!

          May eBay some of my embossing plates now - hmmmm.
          "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams


          Website: www.janscardsandcrafts.co.uk
          Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

          Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by autumn rose View Post
            Hey Autumn F... you can do the ironbridge market now you have a cuttlebug... youll soon get some more stock sorted now lol ( let me know how you get on with it..it sounds great)
            Oh I am tempted I have to say - are you going?
            "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams


            Website: www.janscardsandcrafts.co.uk
            Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
            Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

            Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

            Comment


            • #7
              Im trying to find out exactly where it is .. waiting for a reply..but I do hope so
              Sarah

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Autumn Faerie View Post

                What fantastic service, I'm so impressed and thrilled. Will be emailing both companies to thank them for their great service.
                Have to say that I absolutely love it when customers email me to say thanks, it still makes me grin ear to ear that a customer has taken the time to write an email and hubby still gets shown all my thank you emails when I get home
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lovely to see you sooooo happy with all this depressing news about, I hope it lasts for you. Milk it whilst you can.
                  Good luck with the Cuttlebug and beads.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                    Have to say that I absolutely love it when customers email me to say thanks, it still makes me grin ear to ear that a customer has taken the time to write an email and hubby still gets shown all my thank you emails when I get home
                    It's always nice to know you're appreciated - that's for sure


                    Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                    Lovely to see you sooooo happy with all this depressing news about, I hope it lasts for you. Milk it whilst you can.
                    Good luck with the Cuttlebug and beads.
                    Thanks Carol
                    "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams


                    Website: www.janscardsandcrafts.co.uk
                    Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                    Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

                    Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's definitely excellent service. How are you finding your Cuttlebug?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know exactly how you feel Autumn Faerie, I was the same when I got my lovely Pink & Black Big Shot a while back and just as excited when my Ultimate Pro Crafters Companion arrived a few days ago.......hours and hours of fun

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
                          That's definitely excellent service. How are you finding your Cuttlebug?
                          Loving it, so easy to use and fabulous results - the embossing is amazing, much better than anything I could do by hand.

                          Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                          I know exactly how you feel Autumn Faerie, I was the same when I got my lovely Pink & Black Big Shot a while back and just as excited when my Ultimate Pro Crafters Companion arrived a few days ago.......hours and hours of fun
                          We're so easily pleased
                          "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams


                          Website: www.janscardsandcrafts.co.uk
                          Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                          Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

                          Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X