Do I want to be a part of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I want to be a part of this?

Looks like the power has gone to someones head on here as he enjoys being heavy handed with new comers I have heard, and closes threads he does not like.

Do I want to be a part of this? No Thanks.

Have you experienced this yourself? If not why jump to assumptions.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
      Have you experienced this yourself? If not why jump to assumptions.
      Oh right, I see which thread you are talking about now. As far as I can see your question was answered and the thread was running away with other members having a little bit of a joke which you were taking exception to...I think Peter closed it to stop you getting offended at any more posts.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by woollysheep View Post
        Looks like the power has gone to someones head on here as he enjoys being heavy handed with new comers I have heard, and closes threads he does not like.

Do I want to be a part of this? No Thanks.
        a. I don't class you as a newcomer.
        b. I closed the thread to save it becoming a 'flaming' towards you.
        c. It seems I was right about being 'touchy'.
        d. All forums have mods - the larger the forum, the more diligent the mods, live with it.
        e. I came out in support of you, no thanks are needed, you're welcome.
        peter - bad, bad mod.

Comment

people are so touchy on this forum, its quite amusing.

Comment

It is such a large forum with very varied interests that peoples sense of humour and personalities are bound to clash but I have never seen an openly hostile remark made about anybody on here ....

crafting can be a very lonely way to earn a wage , I know I can spend all day on my own sometimes ( apart from my animals but their conversation is very limited ) and forums like this are invalueable to stop you going cuckoo

I like everybody on here, I'm insanely jealous of peoples talents but thats another thread ,lol
            Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
            my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
            my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh come OP If you can't laugh about trivial things then maybe you've made the right decision to not stick around.

I've joined loads of forums over the last few years and this is the only one that I've enjoyed enough to stay around and join in. The members on here consist of people that enjoy making things and we all help each other out and call on each other for help, that's what this forum is all about. It would be a boring place to spend time in if no-one cracked a joke from time to time.

Maybe we don't all share the same sense of humour but that's life - and its no good taking offence just because you might not share the same sense of humour as everyone else.

As the mods have said, Peter closed the thread as he realised you were'nt joining in with the spirit of the comments that members were posting - I think that was quite nice of him really.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

i have just read all 3 pages of 'that' thread and i can't undestand the problem,i must admit that quite a lot of it made me giggle out loud. And here i am 7 months pregnant thinking just i was allowed to be sensitive!
                My Blog
                Twitter
                Facebook

Comment

Oh dear! Come on Woolly, have a laugh
                  Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Ive just realized!! not one of you on here has told me that you love me today (apart from auntynet)
                    So thats it Im going to unplug my cable and sit in the corner and cry

Sorry Peter couldnt resist!

Comment

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
                      Ive just realized!! not one of you on here has told me that you love me today (apart from auntynet)
                      So thats it Im going to unplug my cable and sit in the corner and cry

Sorry Peter couldnt resist!
                      Auntynet

Comment

Go and play with your Rocks Urbtaf.
                        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                          Go and play with your Rocks Urbtaf.

Auntynet

Comment

Ooooh, stone the crows. (Excuse the pun).
                            I would tell you Urbtaf but it would probably scare the daylights out of you and you would cry harder.
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

THats it Im really upset now, Goldy you know how sensitive I am!! how could you

Comment

Working...
                              X