• Show
Clear All

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    That's not a bad price at all - will be on the look out - thanks

Leave a comment:

• Louise88
    replied
    The shop I work in is Samuel Taylor, we sell the single sheets (12x12) at 49p and the packs are 9.99 for 12x12 and 4.99 for 6x6, I think most shops will have them at that price

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    Looks great, what sort of prices are they? I can't get a price as I'm not registered as a Merchant.

Leave a comment:

• Louise88
    replied
    It really is fab, here is the official site http://www.coredinations.com/

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
    I actually know what a cuttlebug is as Ive just spent the last 5 hours watching nothing but craft tv!!Its addictive!!
    Have fun, it looks like you can do loads with it.
    I had to wean myself off craft tv, I can lose days watching it

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
    I love the cuttlebug, there is an embossing folder called divine swirls, as it says it is divine! That's my fave.
    Have you seen the core-dinations card? It is a colour, say blue and if you emboss it and then use a nail file to gently scratch the surface, underneath is a different shade of blue, it looks very effective if you do this.
    Hope it arrives quickly!
    Not seen this type of card, but will be looking out for it - sounds fab

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    I actually know what a cuttlebug is as Ive just spent the last 5 hours watching nothing but craft tv!!Its addictive!!
    Have fun, it looks like you can do loads with it.

Leave a comment:

• Louise88
    replied
    I love the cuttlebug, there is an embossing folder called divine swirls, as it says it is divine! That's my fave.
    Have you seen the core-dinations card? It is a colour, say blue and if you emboss it and then use a nail file to gently scratch the surface, underneath is a different shade of blue, it looks very effective if you do this.
    Hope it arrives quickly!

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    started a topic I've just ordered a Cuttlebug

I've just ordered a Cuttlebug

And very excited I am too

I'm been umming and ahhing for a while about what to get & could I justify the expense but have (clevery) got hubby (the accountant here!) onside as he's going to make door hangers and signs for me to customise with funky foam letters & pictures & the Cuttlebug will be great for cutting it all out. Plus I can use it on my cards too. Can see me spending a fortune on dies & embosssing folders now though!

Just hope it comes soon - I want it now!!!!
Working...
X