Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kipper Workshops Forum Project_2... it's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kipper Workshops Forum Project_2... it's back!

Hi everyone,

a while ago I ran a project with some of you from the forum to create fantastic boxes. We had ten boxes compelted in the end and they were all brilliant.

If you missed it you can view and download all the projects from here:

http://www.craftshapes.co.uk/secret_...projects_1.htm

The projects are being used to promote the work of those involved to subscribers of my website newsletter, plus the unfinished boxes, which I sell, and it's going really well. Each time I promote the box designs the makers website is given out to. You can see the kind of thing when you download one of the projects.

Well, it's time for a new project. I am going for a simpler project this time. Instead of providing stpe by step instructions and photos this time all you need to provide is the completed photo and a little description of how you made the project.

So, what is the project? It is a xmas project. I will supply you with two free xmas wooden craft shapes, hearts, xmas trees, gingerbreads, stockings and so on. All you need to do is decorate your craft shapes in any way you wish, the more creative the better. After you have completed your projects you get to keep your shapes. All I need is the photos and descriptions.

You can see the blank wooden shapes here:

http://www.craftshapes.co.uk/cat_christmas.htm

The shapes are only small so it will be a nice quick little fun project for you to do.

If you are interested please PM me with your name and postal details.

I will then post out a couple of shapes to you, one larger, one smaller.

Please only PM me if you are definately interested and will have the time to create and email your completed projects. I can't afford to send out hundreds of shapes and chase people up for projects etc...

But, if you defo up for it, that will be fantastic. I will then show off your work to my website subscribers and customers etc... Hopefully over time this will contribute to traffic to your website.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Steve
    Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
    www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
    Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

I'm up for this challenge. Have just PM'd you. Can't wait!
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Count me in, I will PM you when I get a chance (possibly tomorrow as I've got to dash in a sec!)

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

I will be in this one too

have pm'ed you
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Just want to clarify...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify that the xmas shapes page I gave in the original post is my webshop page. However, I really want to stress that I have only pointed your to this page so you can see the shapes.

The project is NOT designed to get sales of the shapes from you lot here on the forum!! Yep, the completed projects do also promote the shapes that I sell, as well as your websites, when I mail out to my subscibers and customers but I am not trying to get sales of the shapes from my friends here on the forum.

The aim is to generate traffic to all our websites and hopefully generate sales, for us all.

Just had a little panic there that the project looked like a back door way to get sales from people here on the forum. That really isn't my intention.

Steve

Comment

Count me in too, I'll PM you
            http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
            Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
            My Facebook

Comment

I'm going to pass on this one - don't have enough time this time round, but I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with
              www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

I'm in again!! Will pm you Steve!

Comment

Oooh That looks fun!
                  Count me in too
                  Nic x
                  **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                  Different prize every month
                  Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                  PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Ooooh me too please! And I know exactly what I'm going to do this time so no faffing from me! I'll PM you in a sec cos there is a small girl crying upstairs
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

When do they need to be completed by? I'm getting married this Saturday then off on my honeymoon for a couple of weeks. My mum will be looking after the house, dogs, mice, etc etc but I dont think she's up to anything artistic

Comment

Ooh I've never worked with wood before - so that'll be fun - and I was disappointed I didnt have time to join in your box project Steve so count me in this time

I shall pm you now!

Cheers
                        Shaz x
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!
                        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Originally posted by shiner View Post
                          When do they need to be completed by? I'm getting married this Saturday then off on my honeymoon for a couple of weeks. My mum will be looking after the house, dogs, mice, etc etc but I dont think she's up to anything artistic
                          All the best for your wedding!!!

I would like to have a go. I will Pm you !
                          I may already have the shapes as i just bought a lot from you recently!
                          Rach

Facebook
                          Website
                          Blog
                          Folksy

Comment

Count me in too, have just pm'd you

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Thanks to everyone so far who has PM'd me with details.

I'm really looking forward to this project, it's so exciting to imagine what you all might come up with!!

I ahven't set a deadline for completion but I would like to have all the projects completed asap, so I am ready good and early for xmas.

I will start sending out shapes to you all next week and then be looking for a pretty quick turnaround, say a week or two max.

If you haven't registered your interest yet, keep 'em coming. The more the better!

Many thanks
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X