Baby's Bottle of Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby's Bottle of Milk

Im trying to make out of nappies and things something that looks like a baby's bottle not got it right yet as its missing something not sure what. So if you have 5 mins could you take a look on my blog and tell me what you think

http://jkhcrafts.blogspot.com/

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

I think your right it does maybe need somethig else but nothing much, maybe just showing a little more white/less pink. Or how about some ribbon to break up the 2 colours? Having said that I think its really cute and I love your ice cream and swiss roll Mmmmmmmm they look good enough to eat.
    www.mummycupcake.misi.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mummycupcake/

Comment

I think I would try to keep it more straight and maybe tie a little ribbon where the bottles usually have a place to grip them to give it more shape. Otherwise it is lovely. I LOVE the swiss roll!!!!! Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I think its very clever getting them to look anything other than nappies so can't advise, just wanted to say how nice it all looks anyway
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I think it may be because the milk part of the bottle is usually white and not pink. Would you be able to swap the colours round but still keep the very centre of the teat white? I agree slightly straighter sides may help.

Melanie

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Hi

I think that swiss roll looks amazing and I really love your other stuff!

It looks great but to me your baby bottle looks a bit like an anyway up cup, all my 3 are on them so it came to mind straight away. Maybe if the bottom could be made a bit 'fatter' that might help a bit?

I wouldn't know where to start with what you are doing though so you must be very creative!

Debs
              www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

I love the ice creams + spoon - very clever idea!

I looked at the bottle too... i can see what you are getting at..maybe it needs a sort of 'rim' to separate the top a bit (perhaps a bit of ribbon?)
                Mel

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
                  I love the ice creams + spoon - very clever idea!

I looked at the bottle too... i can see what you are getting at..maybe it needs a sort of 'rim' to separate the top a bit (perhaps a bit of ribbon?)
                  yes that was what i was thinking as it was my 1st go at it i dont think it looks to bad but i know it needs something more i will have a play with it later to see what i can come up with

Comment

Take at look at this site, it may give you some inspiration. http://www.simplydeliciousdiapercakes.com

I know its is cakes but may give you an idea for a topper etc and finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
                      Take at look at this site, it may give you some inspiration. http://www.simplydeliciousdiapercakes.com

I know its is cakes but may give you an idea for a topper etc and finishing.

Thanks for that there is some lovely nappy cakes on there which i do do as well but i like to try new things got loads of ideas its just rrying them out now lol

Comment

What a lovely novel idea! I love them all! great work x x

I agree to bulk the top out a bit more like the grip part of a bottle and also could you not incorporate something to give the calibrations on the bottle?

Your imagination is way better than mine!!
                        "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

had a look at ur stuff they look nice where do you get all the supplies form if you dont mind me asking

Comment

I love them! Really novel ideas.. well done!
                            Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by piggintracy View Post
                              had a look at ur stuff they look nice where do you get all the supplies form if you dont mind me asking
                              Which sort of things did you mean

Comment

Working...
                              X