Airsure Let Me Down - Could Scream!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsure Let Me Down - Could Scream!!!

I could scream and cry and scratch out eyes at this moment in time because flipping royal mail has finally gone and done it and failed to deliver a parcel in time for a wedding"!!!!!!

At a cost of £25 I used Airsure (as I always do for America) and normally it takes from 3 to 5 days but this time they have set a world record and took 16 days to deliver and on top of all that the parcel was left on the front porch with no signature taken or asked for!!! This is the service I pay extra for and its supposed to be priority mail!!!

To be fair I don't think its so much royal mail that I need to rant and rave with as they delivered the parcel to the airport the next day where it was handed over to be placed on a flight - for some reason its either laid in the airport or been held up somewhere in America and worse of all for the first time ever my toppers have failed to be delivered on time!!

I feel terrible and sick to be honest that I am somehow responsible for a bride not getting her toppers for her special day and just want to scream!!!!!

First thing tomorrow I am contacting the post office to see what is what and I am not going to be fobbed off - this is war!!!!!!!!

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Ow Pauline that's rotten - I know how you feel the last thing you want to do is let a bride down on her big day - but totally outwith your control. I suppose that is the problem with sending overseas we have no control over how long it takes - even sending it priority can take weeks - go on kick up a stink at the post office and see what they say.

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

So sorry about that. I can quite understand how bad you feel.
      Cynthia
      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

I can totally understand how you feel. But hopefully the bride and groom know that this was in no way your doing and although your upset with the mail services make sure that you don't for one second feel bad yourself. You did everything you could.

Hope you get to the bottom of this soon and are in some way compensated!!

Emma-lou
        My Blog
        Twitter
        Facebook

Comment

Oh no - can understand why you feel so miffed!! Hope you get some sense out of the PO.
          Mel

Comment

Oh that IS a pain. I hate it when they do that...
            Cheers,
            Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
            Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

How terrible! It's awful when you have done everything you can to make something right but you get let down by something completely beyond your control. Let us know how you get on with complaining, in case any of us ever end up in the same situation.

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X