Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album

Just found out that I have an album (doh!) so have uploaded pics of some of my recent makes. Now I am going to have a nosey at some others' albums

You're cards are lovely thank you for sharing. I have not got around to adding pic's to the album yet.

Comment

Thanks Caroline I have been crafting for almost a year now, but do not make something every day (or even every week), just when the occasion arises or the mood takes me. I am going to try and get ahead with my Christmas cards this year though.

Comment

My craft is what I now do for a living and having given up a 'proper job' do not know how I ever had time to work. I found my passion years and years ago and now love being able to create every day.
        PS found the album and have posted some pic's

Comment

Cambiel your cards are lovely

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

aww thank you Sunshine Glad you like them. I only make them as and when needed really so it isn't something I have tons of experience of.

Comment

You make some really nice cards. I especially like the underwater fantasy card and the purple butterfly thank you card.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Why thank you That is so bizarre though as I made those two cards specifically for the same person. You must have similar taste to her - which is excellent! lol

Comment

Working...
                X