Vista print!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista print!

Has anyone heard or ordered their business cards through a website called vista print, they are offering free business cards but I think there must be a catch as nothing is free in this world. Am I just being synical or is this really free?

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon

Lucy
    Lucy Ward
    The Little Kettle Company

I was going to do this. You need to have the vista print logo ont he back of the card or pay £1 for it to be blank on the back. I heard that some people didnt read the small print and didnt untick something and were charged £10 a month for something. I think it was Vista Print anyway.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Visa print are quite good if you don't tick any free trials!

I got my business cards from them and I designed them myself with nothing on the back (to have their logo on the back is not needed and therefore will not cost you anything).

All I paid was the postage and to be honest once the cards I have now run out I will go back to them again and I know a lot of other people who use them.

Just be carefull to not tick for any special trials etc as that is where you will get caught out with the £9.99 a month!!

Pauline
      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I have all my business cards from Vista Print with no problems at all. I don't remember clicking anything to say I didn't want their logo, but then I am blonde! They take about 10 days to come through unless you pay extra for quick delivery. Mine only have my business name on them and my villa ones have a photo on that I uploaded myself. Hope that helps, Selina

Comment

It wasn't the logo I clicked for it was some type of special trial offer and before i knew it they had taken 2 lots of £9.95 out of my bank!

Lucky I rang them and managed to get a full refund!

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Yup, I use Vistaprint without any probs too. I had mine printed up with my details on one side and left blank on the other and just paid the postage. My only complaint would be that once they've got your email address you do tend to get bombarded with their latest offers etc, which I just ignore!
            Natalie
            website blog

Comment

My postcards were done by Vistaprint (along with a limited edition Wood Tattoos T-shirt ) and I have had no problem with them. I have heard that people have inadvertently subscribed to offers which result in unwanted charges so just be careful what you click as per the above advice. And do prepare yourself for daily email offers!

Otherwise, they are pretty good. They make their money through the P&P and other offers, I expect. Sometimes there may be small charges if you want something other than a 'basic' level of goods, such as additional image uploads, heavier card, different colour, etc. Give the website a go and work your way through to see what price it give you... you don't have to buy if you aren't happy with the final quote.

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

I've used them for all my cards, just make sure you only order what you asked for and don't take any of the offers! I always go for the 21 days shipping as well, I can wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                  I've used them for all my cards, just make sure you only order what you asked for and don't take any of the offers! I always go for the 21 days shipping as well, I can wait!
                  Same here! And I have found that even their slowest shipping isn't usually too bad... I had some 21 day shipping items arrive in just over a week.
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the advise!

I will have a go I just thought it might have been good to be true.

Lucy
                    Lucy Ward
                    The Little Kettle Company

Comment

I got 250 business cards from them, as well as 250 return address stickers, a rubber ink stamp, 25 fridge magnets, a very cheap and plasticy pen, 25 postcards and 2 magnetic car signs ( 1st one free, 2nd one £4) all for around £11 P&P + the £4 car sign.
                      The bus cards alone would have cost that much from anywhere else. I waited for the premium cards to be on a free offer as you have more choice of designs.
                      They also often have offers on their caps and t-shirts.
                      The offer NOT to click on is an offer of 30% off your order if you pay £9.95 per month, it's easy to miss-read and think it's free.

Melanie

Comment

I got mine from them too, I found them to be great, although they do send about one trillion e-mails a day

Visit my blog!
                        http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
                        www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

I've had loads of free stuff (pens, postcards, business cards etc.) from Vista Print, I even designed a Gothic tea-shirt for my niece
                          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

worth a go!

Hi

I've used them in the past - i recall getting lots of email offers through afterwards. Nothing i couldn't put up with though!

Definately worth trying considering the amount of cards you can get through at a fair.
                            jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
                            www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Comment

I put my 4th order in with vista print this morning, and I have never had a problem plus after talking to a few people at fairs I now know they are much cheaper than alot of High street printers.
                              I've had fridge magnets,business cards,rubber stamps,notelets ,sticky pads and even personalized Christmas cards off them and as long as you don't rush doing your order and read everything it's fine.
                              Yes you do get loads of advertising emails but no worse than I get off tescos.
                              I quite fancied the car decals,soon as I have finished my website I think I will order 1
                              Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
                              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
                              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X