I havnt made anyhting in weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I havnt made anyhting in weeks!

I just havnt made anything is ages and i dont know why! I was really excited with the etsy and folksy shops but my photos are rubbish and i havnt had any sales. I know that i need to keep adding things to it to get noticed but tbh i dont know if i even like the format of etsy and folksy.
    I would love my own website but my OH and i are working on a website for another business venture and dont have the time for my hobby.

Just having a moan...
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Know what you mean. I hit a wall a few weeks back and just didn't feel inspired or have the inclination to do anything. I found that two weeks holiday and the prospect of a craft fair approaching did wonders for me! I'm sure it will come back soon.
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

It's awful when you get that block. You feel like you need a good shove to get going again but there's no one to do it. A day off doing absolutely nothing except for yourself might do the trick. (Or maybe a week???)
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

me too - I packed all my stuff away in a strop last weekend. I'm sure I'll drag it all out again soon enough, but for now it can stay packed away
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

theres no time limit though, right? You can always go back to it
          Threadless
          craft ideas

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
            I just havnt made anything is ages and i dont know why!
            Just having a moan...
            Well, I think you are being very naughty.... now get a piece of paper and write out the following phrase 10 times 'I must not give up on crafting'...then start doodling and I'm sure a few ideas will pop into your head
            Mel

Comment

Slump

There are so many distractions in August and business is generally quieter, it's good to have a break and unwind. Hopefully in the next month or two you will get some inspiration for the Christmas season, this is the best time to get sales.
              Chris W.
              x
              Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Working...
              X