Bloomin' annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomin' annoying

I bought some beads the other month from a supplier which has some good stuff but I rarely use, at least one of the glass beads was chipped which really narks me off as it ws one of the expensive ones.
    I have just found the same thing on the site of a regular supplier for alot less mney and in more colours!!
    I know who Il be going with in the future.

I have also sat on the computer for an hour, something i swore Id never do after leaving my rubbish job where all I did was look on the interweb.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

sorry you had such rubbish service.. that happened to me recently with some semi-prcious beads i ordered.. half were completly unusuable as they were drilled very badly and looked terrible.... I hate shopping online for beads though it is total time suckage... before I know it I have lost 2 hours or more and still not found what i'm after... but that could be becuse i'm fussy.
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

I know what you mean. There's nothing you can really do either which makes you feel kind of helpless.
      Threadless
      craft ideas

Comment

If you have the time, always check your parcel on arrival so you can return the faulty items for a refund. The supplier has to give you a refund by law whether the items is faulty, or even if you change your mind. They can offer a credit note or to exchange the goods for something else but you still have the right to a refund. Most companies give 7 days but some up to 30 days.

As for sitting in front of the computer for an hour, it's easily done when you start reading the forum! I only put the TV as background noise these days....
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
        X