Quilling competitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilling competitions

This morning I put in the post which competitions I'll be entering (or at least planning on entering) at the Quilling Guild AGM this September. I'm planning on entering 4 categories (framed, freestanding, "quilling on..." and a box), so maybe I'll win something, but I'm not going to hold my hopes up too high (there is usually some stiff competition from people who have a lot more time on their hands to do their hobby!!).

All I need to do now is finish my current project of a 3D quilled thing, then I am all set to go. I have just over 1 month to get it done! I know how slow I am!!!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Good luck, I'm sure that you have the support of everyone else on the forum too!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

At least they are free to enter, so I won't lose anything!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
        At least they are free to enter, so I won't lose anything!
        Nothing to lose and everything to gain! Good luck!
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Good Luck!

xxx

Comment

Good luck, I'm sure you will win something
            for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Fingers crossed that someone likes my stuff well enough to vote for it, but I've seen what sort of things people have entered in the past and the competitions usually very stiff!!
              View my flickr

Comment

What we have seen of your Quilling is very impressive so I'm certain you must have a good chance. Go for it.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

From what I have seen of your work it is fantastic and I'm sure you will get the recognition you deserve. Good luck

Comment

good luck with the competition im sure you will have every ones support
                    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good luck, your quilling is super so go for it and don't worry
                      Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Good luck - don't forget to let us see what you enter.
                        Julia

http://www1.freewebs.com/jaydee67/index.htm

Comment

Thanks. You're all very kind!

View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X