Organza bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organza bags

Can anyone recommend somewhere where I can get nice organza bags for my jewellery? I ordered some a little while ago from somewhere - and they were lovely and quite affordable, but I've run out and I never bookmarked the site. So now I can't find it anywhere

I need them for this Sunday as I have a jewellery party. Any recommendations would be appreciated
    Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
    http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
    http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

I just bought some off Ebay from a person called 'findingland' service was excellent, took about 3 days but I think that was second class, they may let you pay more fro 1st class. Quality was very good, hope that helps, Selina

Comment

Check your e-mails see if you have the recipt there.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
        Good thinking batman Why haven't I thought of that?
        Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
        http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
        http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

Comment

ER GL did you get the right post don't ant to claim someone elses rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
            I just bought some off Ebay from a person called 'findingland' service was excellent, took about 3 days but I think that was second class, they may let you pay more fro 1st class. Quality was very good, hope that helps, Selina
            Originally posted by goldy1 View Post

My finger slipped and i'm no indian giver!
            Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
            Dichroic Glass Tutorials
            Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Aw thanks GL don't mind giving it back.

Comment

I sell organza bags in packs of 12, and you can chose next day delivery at checkout to guarantee you get them by the weekend.
                HTH
                Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

I am willing to contribute in this community but my posts are continuously getting deleted. I am not a spammer, now this person needs to get a good place to buy organza bags and I am providing him a site where he can buy them at wholesale rates.
                  Last edited by nattynetty; 19-05-2014, 09:25 AM.
                  In search of people who are in desperate need of organza bags for their wedding

Comment

Originally posted by edmoodlee View Post
                    I am willing to contribute in this community but my posts are continuously getting deleted. I am not a spammer, now this person needs to get a good place to buy organza bags and I am providing him a site where he can buy them at wholesale rates.
                    The thread is 6 years old, I doubt they no longer need the bags - please see the infraction you have been issued with as this will explain why your posts keep getting deleted.
                    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
                    X