help to find peg bag pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to find peg bag pattern

Hello everyone. I've been searching for ages for a peg bag pattern. Sure you know the sort of thing I want, like a little dress design. I'm no good at all at designing my own pattern but think there must be somewhere where I can get instructions or do a download. If anyone can help me I would be so happy to hear from you. thank you

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/project...clothespin_bag

I think this might be what you are looking for

Btw, to the forum
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Heya!!
      I wasnt quite sure what a peg bag was so i googled it and they look pretty simple to make!!
      Just two bits of fabric the same shape, one with a hole in it! Then juts sew it all together, sew some bias binding around the hole and embellish it!!
      PRESTO!
      That probably doesnt help, but they really wouildnt be hard to make, just draw out your shpaes on paper first! and dont forget to add some seam allowance! 1.5 cm!?
      Rudi

Comment

My mum used to make them years ago with a large rectangle at the back and two separate pieces for the front, one 1/3 and one 2/3 the size of the back.
        She turned under the raw edges of the two smaller pieces for the gap and then sewed them to the back round all the edges, leaving a tiny hole at the top for the coat hanger to be threaded through from inside. I'm sure you could easily shape the sides like ) ( to make a waist shape.

I love the pattern that Sue posted though.

Melanie
        Last edited by silvermaid; 27-07-2008, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Did a bit of googling and there's loads to look at

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en..._q=how+to+make
          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Buttonberry also do some fab patterns.

Comment

re peg bag

thank you everybody for your useful posts. I will have a look at the ones you have suggested. I'm grateful to you all

Comment

Working...
              X