isn't he cute???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isn't he cute???

Isn't this doll cute???I adore him.I have it on my office desk and he always manage to keep me in good mood How's your mood now?
    Attached Files
    My site

my flickr.com/photos

Is it possible to see a bigger image cos I can't really see it

Comment

sorry, i don't know why, but i cannot upload bigger image (Moderator please help me) I have it posted online here

Last edited by mandarine; 15-09-2008, 12:23 PM.
      My site

my flickr.com/photos

Comment

let's refresh this thread.Do you have something cute to share with us? Something that makes you to smile,happy,to be proud of or something interesting ? For e.g. photo of your baby or of your studio
        My site

my flickr.com/photos

Comment

La Princesse.......

On Wed night the 3rd September, a giant spider appeared on the side of Concorse House, Lime St, Liverpool.........

For the next few days she crawled about the docks and the city center while scientists experimented on her........
          Before escaping down the Mersey Tunnel on sunday night.

Just to see if it works, I'll post some more of the other days if this works!!

Fingers crossed
          J
          x
          To see our handmade bath and beauty productcs, all made with fair trade organic oils and butters, please click the link to our Etsy shop below:
          http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5184519

Love & Bubbles
          Jode
          x

Comment

OK....so that never worked (it's enough to turn you to the bottle!!)
            I'll put them up on my profile if you'd like to see them

Jode
            x
            To see our handmade bath and beauty productcs, all made with fair trade organic oils and butters, please click the link to our Etsy shop below:
            http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5184519

Love & Bubbles
            Jode
            x

Comment

Working...
            X