• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SusieQ
    Super Big Crafter
    • Jan 2008

Google password and user name

HELP!!!CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD AND USER NAME WITH GOOGLE? IT WON'T LET ME POST MY COMMENTS ON PEOPLES WORK. I HAVE TRIED ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT PERMUTATIONS OF ALL MY PASSWORDS AND USER NAMES BUT WITH NO LUCK. IT'S DRIVING ME MAD! WHAT CAN I DO? IT WON'T LET ME OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT ON THE SAME WEB ADDRESS SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. I FEEL LIKE OPENING A BOTTLE OF WINE I FEEL THAT STRESSED BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!!
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com
  • incywincy
    Super Big Crafter
    • Mar 2007

Oh no Susie! Is there not an option to get your password sent to you if you forget it?

Or get another email address!! Lol - sorry not much help really! Get the vino open & I will join you in a glass
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

• Roseberry Crafts
      500+ Crafters Club
      • Feb 2008

I had the same trouble not long after I'd first signed up. Then I realised that my username was actually the email address I'd used to sign up with and that was it sorted! It threw me because it asked for a "username" instead of "email address". Could this be your problem?

Otherwise I don't know what to suggest because if I remember rightly, if you've forgotten both your username AND password then they're not a lot of help!
      Natalie
      website blog

Comment

• Pagan
        Super crafter
        • Apr 2008

can you access the Help page? If you can, go in there and follow the instructions
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

• Kiamyka
          Super crafter
          • Jun 2008

There is a link to say you forgot your password when u try to log in - I know cos i am always forgetting mine lol
          Chris xx
          My Website
          My Blog

Comment

• SusieQ
            Super Big Crafter
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
            I had the same trouble not long after I'd first signed up. Then I realised that my username was actually the email address I'd used to sign up with and that was it sorted! It threw me because it asked for a "username" instead of "email address". Could this be your problem?

Otherwise I don't know what to suggest because if I remember rightly, if you've forgotten both your username AND password then they're not a lot of help!
            Hurrah!!! I think that has worked. It said ' your comment will be publshed when the blogger ok's it' . You are a genius!!!! I love you!!! Thnkyou, thankyou thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

• Roseberry Crafts
              500+ Crafters Club
              • Feb 2008

Glad to be of assistance!

I know how bloomin' frustrating it is though. I'm super security concious on the web and have a number of different emails (in addition to all the different passwords) just to make sure I'm as secure as I can be, but the down side to that is I have to remember all of them and in the right combinations!
              Natalie
              website blog

Comment

• Tip Top
                Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
                • Apr 2007

It's worked - I've just published your comment!

If it makes you feel better, I had the same problem for about a week after I'd set up my blog - didn't have a clue what they were asking me for, and then the penny dropped!! You'd have thought they would make it simple and ask for your email address rather than user name!!

Comment

• crafty-clarie
                  100+ crafts club
                  • Nov 2007

I think i'm missing out here!

what's the user name and password for? and on what are you commenting?

I want to play too!

Claire x

Comment

• Tip Top
                    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
                    • Apr 2007

SusieQ was trying to leave a comment on a blog (think it was mine as she's just left one!) and she needed to sign in, but was struggling as to what it was asking for.

But she got there in the end!!

Clare - I've got blog candy on offer........!!!

Comment

• crafty-clarie
                      100+ crafts club
                      • Nov 2007

Aaah, I see now!! Tried to leave message on your blog and it asked me to create an account - I'm with you all now! Haven't got time tonight (sposed to be getting ready to go out-not be on the forum!!) but will do if I remember tomorrow cos "IIIIIIIII want caaandy!" (singing desperately out of tune!

Great Blog.

Claire x

Comment

Working...
                      X