a little giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little giveaway

I have a little giveaway on my blog if anyone is interested. Its an original painting of two little birds on vintage music sheet or a print of any of my other painted pages. I have had a really good week and won 2 giveaways on some lovely blogs so I thought I would give something back.

thanks for having a look.. and thanks for leaving a comment if you choose to participate.

my blog
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

awww, not a blogger so can't leave you a comment, but I had to say I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the pirate owl - he's so cute
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Pagan- thank you.. and if you click on comment on my blog and then select "Anonymous" then anyone should be able to leave a comment!

Comment

didn't know I could do that!!! How fantastic - have duly commented
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Aah!! You are a lovely person passing on goodness!!!!!! I have left a comment on your blog. I love the beautiful picture. I would be proud to show it off on my dining room wall. I love your unusual, lovely paintings. I have never seen anything like it before. It is so original!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

aww bless thank you Susie! you have cheered me up for the morning... thank you!

Comment

I have extened my little giveaway till friday so if anyone else is intrested please leave a comment on my blog..

thank you very much.

Comment

the give away closes tommorow morning. so if anyone else wants to leave a comment to win one of my little illustrations please sign up.

thank you to everyone who has left lovely positive comments so far.. I'll do the draw tommorow and post the winner here and on my blog.

Comment

I shall do the draw at 10:30 so if anyone wants to leave a comment to sign up please do so now.. and thank you again to those who have left comments!

Comment

SuzieQ is the winner.. along with Electricbarbarella from mumsnet...

thank you to everyone!

and there will be another give away when I have reached 250 blog posts if anone is interested..

Comment

Working...
                    X