space/sci-fi challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space/sci-fi challenge

Space the Final Frontier.. These are the voyage of a brave few crafters....

The theme for this crafting challenge is space and science fiction. It’s time to think about rocket ships, princess Leia jewellery, Dr. Who dolls, aliens, stars, astronauts, robots, alien landscapes and far distant planets. If you need help then drag out all the old cheap B-movie sci-fi flicks like Space Camp, or the more cherished Star Wars, Aliens, and Close Encounters (can you hear the music?) . Watch cheesy 80’s tv shows like Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Trek and Alf… well maybe not that last one but you get the drift.

The universe is yours to craft with.

So go get crafting and may the force be with you.

Challenges are not mandatory, they are just away to find a bit of inspiration and get your crafting mojo on. When you have finished you challenge craft post a picture or a link to your blog. If you have an idea and the time then do it today, or tomorrow, next week or next month, all challenges are open to interpretation and time scale. If you go on holiday and find that your crafting has gone kaput on your return perhaps a crafting challenge is in order to kick your brain into craft gear.

-----------------------------------

I posted this challenge on my blog, and pasted it into here becuse I thought there must be somone out there in search of a bit of a challenge/inspiration. If you look on my blog I have painted a little robot on one of my vintage pages for the challenge.
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

I don't have a blog can I post my entry here?
    can it be a past project?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

What a fabbo idea.
      I like Melies(man on the cheesy moon, 1910 footage)I suppose that counts.

Or can I just provide people with small pets so they can eat them like Diana in V.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

OOH I loved V!! I may post my lard baby/adipose....or perhaps create a Gort!
        Trish

Comment

Well, I might just have to re-post my Star Wars-inspired keyrings here as I don't blog yet!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2046167299/

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

I don't blog either so here's my make. Star trek chess set made of felt. It was for a christmas swap on another form.

Comment

sorry I haven't been around for days on the forum... pesky life getting in the way of my crafting and chatting..

woodtattoos- love the keyrings.. my son would kill for them or at least greviously maim for one... he is 5 in october and loves star wars things.. though for reasons known only to himself he only watches bits a pieces of the movies...

goldy- my best friend in high school, and her entire family were total trekkies/trekers whatever the proper nomenclature for geekery... though to be honest I was a total geek in high school anyway, just more bookish and gothic in my geekery..
              Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

There is a fine line between trekie and treker. he former belives it true and will pick it apart if something isn't right. If you call the lter the forme they go mad. My Oh is a big scifi nut watces them all. The swap was done with a chess playing treker.

Comment

Working...
                X