I'm just so excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just so excited

After all the problems trying to get my Mr Site website to publish I have just had my first sale - I am so excited - eventhough not everything has been put on yet.

Albeit it is one of my son's teacher - he was telling her about it yesterday at school and she wanted the website and this morning (must have been playtime) she ordered 3 soap - obviously the way to do it - get your 8 year old to sell for you - must be his innocent face!!!

I'm still excited
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

That's brilliant, well done ... is your son on commission? LOL

Comment

Way to go - you will remember us here when you are stinking rich now wont you .

Great news.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Doesnt matter who buys as long as its your stuff - go for it. Good luck.
        Carol
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Spreading the word

As long as she found out about you're website that's the main thing, now as a happy customer, she may spread the word even further afield.
          Kev.
          www.steampunkkaleidoscopes.com
          www.steampunkrelics.co.uk
          If you think you can do a thing or if you think you can't you will be right. Henry Ford

Comment

Well done!!!

Comment

Just had a peek at your site! There are some really lovely things on there

But, I would get the terms & conditions page done as soon as poss - just to cover yourself!

Comment

Well done! I suspect I will be waiting several months for my first website sale, the way things are going for me at the moment...

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Oh Si - you are sounding down today, that's the second thread where I have noticed a distinct feel of "poor me". Hope things pick up for you. I am doing an "event" tomorrow so perhaps I will be able to cheer you up by telling you I had a dreadful day!!!! Hope not from my point of view, but at least if I do I know that it will cheer someone up!
                  Cynthia
                  http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ifor-Jones View Post
                    I am doing an "event" tomorrow so perhaps I will be able to cheer you up by telling you I had a dreadful day!!!!
                    That wouldn't cheer me up at all! Tell me you've made a million and I'll have 10% of your takings!

Si.
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                      That wouldn't cheer me up at all! Tell me you've made a million and I'll have 10% of your takings!

Si.
                      I wish!! That would be an awful lot of cards!!
                      Cynthia
                      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X