Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for custom printed cotton sew-in labels - any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for custom printed cotton sew-in labels - any recommendations?

Firstly I should say I have searched the forum and found a few threads on labels. I looked at all the links, but none seemed to have the kind of thing I am after! Hence my carefully-worded title.

There is someone on Etsy called RohmCustom who does exactly what I'm after, but unfortunately she is not taking on new customers!

I would like:
    - my own logo
    - cotton tape (not the shiny satiny type label)
    - printed preferable to woven
    - loop style sew-in

Am I asking too much? Does anyone have similar made for them; would you recommend someone?

Many thanks.
    "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris

See my work at www.miaoucrafts.com/jill

No idea but I know you can make your own with the special cotton that you can use with your printer.

Melanie

Comment

I know that there used to be several people on eBay who did that type of thing, I've not looked recently though.
      Also, have you thought about printing them yourself? I used to buy A4 cotton sheets, that you can put through the printer and create my own cotton printed labels. It's not hard to do and it means that you can change the design etc. whenever you want to. I just got some really easy to use software called Printmaster, which allowed me to manipulate images, create fancy headlines etc.
      Last edited by Poppy4lee; 27-06-2008, 09:21 AM.
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Thanks Poppy, I will look into that!
        "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris

See my work at www.miaoucrafts.com/jill

Comment

offers ordinary mortals a chance to buy the same sort of gear that celebrities wear!

customprint.savagelondon.com - offers ordinary mortals a chance to buy the same sort of gear that celebrities wear!

Comment

I have a tutorial on my blog about how I made my sew on labels.

http://cwmenfys.blogspot.com/2008/04...er-labels.html
            Helen
            Rainbow Valley - Learn the Art of Crochet in UK terms for Free
            Colours of Enfys - Blog
            Rainbow Valley Crochet on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X