Sale or Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale or Return

I've just got myself a shop, currently doing it up and should be up and ready to start trading 01/08/08,

I have spent most of my cash doing it up, so I'm looking for any crafters that wish to do sale and return to get there items out there.

I will then take a small percentage/commission on the sale price.

I only want handmade products. I'm sorry can't accept cards, or body products at the moment, but do want other things like mirrors, dream catchers, ornaments, etc

you would have a proper contract so everything is above board

new shop

Whereabouts are you?

I've just been asked to make a few things for a interiors shop that an old customer of mine has recently opened on a commission basis & hopefully will have a small collection of hand sewn items ready for Sept. So if you're not too far away I might be able to do some things for you too. (padded hearts, bunting, etc)

Sharon

Comment

I know a couple people who may be interested, can yuo give us some more details. Where are you, ?

Comment

Are you interested in jewellery?
        Sarah x

Muddle Website
        Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Does sale or return work?

Hi folks - I'm just setting up a new arts and craft market in Wickford, Essex and the idea of setting up a stall or two of my own on a sale or return basis does seem to be attarctive.

But it does seem to be complicated aswell- you've got postage of lots of goods (and postage isn't cheap these days), what about breakages, and presumably keeping records on what was sold and who it belonged to could become a nightmare... couldn't it?

Does sale or return really work for both parties? Are there lots of crafters doing it?

Comments welcomed :-)

Regards
          Wayne
          Arts and Craft positions in Kent, Essex and London
          http://www.shalamarshops.co.uk

Comment

hopefully when just_mai replies some of these questions will be answered,.

Comment

Working...
            X