Logo Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Boxes

I was wondering if anyone here has the above for their jewellery?? and if so can they reccomend their supplier, I'm just dipping my toe in the water at the moment but thought it would be a good idea to carry my branding though to the boxes to help with advertising and hopefully more sales

By the way got my keys for the shop today and have been hard at it all day it's fab I'll hopefully get time tomorrow to add pics of the inside onto my blog tomorrow for you all to have a peek, wee that depends on how long my meeting with the FSB takes!!!!
    Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

I don't make jewellery myself but a Jeweller I know recommended Potters (I think Janice from Clip Clop uses them too). There prices are pretty reasonable and you don't need to order massive quantaties.

potters

HTH.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Lisa's right I do use Potters and half the people I know use them too. You can order in small amounts or large once you have set up your block for printing they dont charge to logo up your order's. Plus when you phone they are so nice to do with.

If you need anymore help just P.M me

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Thanx both of you I'm off for a peek and le toyu know how I get on
        Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X