Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Box project update...prodding stick time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box project update...prodding stick time...

Hi everyone,

I am sure that lots of you have already seen the 9 (so far) completed projects on the secret box project page. It's here...

http://www.craftshapes.co.uk/secret_...projects_1.htm

I have one more project to add, which means that there are sill 8 of you who haven't finished thier projects. Shame on you.

I really appreciate the time and effort that you are all putting in, it's great that you are taking part. But.... I would really like to have the rest of the projects completed and in so I can format them and get all the projects up.

For those box projects that are up I have sent them out to my subscribers and they have gone down very well indeed. I have lots of other plans to circulate the projects on the web but I'd rather wait for all the projects to be finished before proceeding.

Remember each project has links to your website in there, so as I get the projects out there you will get extra links to your websites and hopefully it will contribute to adding more traffic to your sites over time.

Plus I want to move on to the next exciting project too, but I can't let you all know what that is until I have all completed this box project and ahve all 18 box designs back with me.

So , now where is that stick....ah here it is....

Steve :-)
    Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
    www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
    Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

I guessed the creator of a couple of them, but couldn't place that chicken disco one, it's fab, but I have absolutely no clue who made it!

I should have had a go myself, i have just been told I need a pirate treasure chest by the 21st!

I don't suppose anyone made one of them did they?
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

Ah! I wondered why my website stats had shot up!!!

Projects looking good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
        I guessed the creator of a couple of them, but couldn't place that chicken disco one, it's fab, but I have absolutely no clue who made it!
        You didn't know who made the chicken disco box?

I bet everyone guessed my box immediately though!

Can't wait til the next project, Steve, keep us informed!

Si.
        Last edited by woodtattoos; 11-06-2008, 06:53 PM.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X