Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help printing sticker/labels at home

Hi
    I hope someone can help me. I'm looking to start a gift box business for which I need printed labels or sticker (not sure what the difference is tbh)for example the types of labels that go on candle jars or tin boxes etc. These are going to be personalised, how can I make these at home. Ok let me be more specific, I am computer savvy, I can use photoshop etc what I need help with is the actual printing. Can I do this as home? What material do I use, what ink what printer. Need to make sure that the ink doesn't spread if it touches water etc. These labels are going to be different sizes etc and I would like to do this at home.
    Thanks in advance
    M.
    Last edited by manuraheel; 18-07-2021, 12:22 AM.

If you don’t want ink to run if exposed to water then you need to use a laser printer.
    It has been discussed many times before, just put keywords in the search box, top right to bring up old relevant posts about it.

Comment

The best method of producing permanent, UV-resistant stickers is to use a printer (or printer/cutter combo such as the Roland BN-20) that takes solvent or eco-solvent inks.

Comment

Would agree with 3dDave that laser printer is best. If you cannot cut the labels, when you chose your sticker paper, make sure its compatible with the laser printer and ensure it comes with templates so you can put your design inside knowing it wont print off centre or nowhere near them!
        Kim x
        Website
        Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X