urgent help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help please

I am trying to get a mannequin from Liverpool to Oxford and I need an inexpensive courier firm, I am buying this at auction and am trying to find the transport cost before I submit a final bid

Thanks

Jenn
    d

parcels2go.com its part of dhl but usually pretty cheap. failing that , look on the auction site begining with e and ending in bay you will find a courier or man and van who will do it,

Comment

thanks photorequest

jenn

Comment

Try MTVAN post the job as a backload and you can sometimes get a partloaded van that will pick it up for £20 if your lucky.

Comment

Try this

Hi have a look at interparcel you can get a price online

sorry I cannot post links but try google they are a .com
          Hope this helps

Brad

Comment

thank you brad and urbtaf

jenn

Comment

I use interparcel quite often and they are broker. It often ends up with UPS in my case.

You can get a quote online.
              Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

I would recommend Interparcel too, they took a huge painting for me.

I paid online one evening and they picked it up from my house the following afternoon and it was delivered the next working day at 7.30 am. All that and it was delivered in one piece, this was my first time with them but I'd definately use them again. They're prices are fab too, they did that for under £30, the most expensive quote I got was over £200.
                Amanda
                xx

Comment

Many thanks all, I didnt get it in the end, cost too much but I now have kept all the info for the future, thanks once again

jenn

Comment

Working...
                  X