Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google / Yahoo advertising

Hi

Has anyone on here paid for adverts to go on google and yahoo searches the sponsored links that appear on the right hand side (CPC, cost per click).
    If so, do you find sales have increased?....

Thanks
    Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Hi Bea

Yep I started using Google Adwords a few weeks back and it's probably too early to tell at the moment but it looks like my sales have increased because of it

I'm waiting for hubby to add some complicated (well...complicated for someone like me :? ) code so that I'll be able to track which sales come directly from the adwords. When that's up and running I'll let you know the results.

Netty
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Thanks. I'll see how it goes for a couple of months.

Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi Bea

I use Google adwords and it is where most of my customers come from, so I find it is actually better advertising for me than the magazine adverts I do.

In my opinion it is definitely worth its money, but you really need to think about your 'keywords' as these are the crucial bit....

I am happy to give more info. re how much I spend etc by PM if you need.

cheers
        Liz

www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk
        Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
        Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
        www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Comment

I'll be writing some articles on adwords etc when the artcle site is launched.

As adwords google yahoo and msn is my job

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
          X