Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip Top
    replied
    My dad is an electrician and he's in Rochdale...... pm me if you want his details!!

Leave a comment:

• creativeclare
    replied
    Hi,

Don`t know know how much it will cost but it`s worth getting a few quotes from registered (NIEC or something!) electricians. The quote I had for a rewire differered dramatically!

Ps Thanks for the lovely pendant. Have sent it to SIL for her BD but I REALLY wanted to keep it!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    People are prepared to spend loads on interior decorations. (I should know, I worked as an interior designer for several years) I've got a couple of ID clients at the moment and one has just approved plans for curtains that cost £2,500!

Leave a comment:

• glasskanvas
    replied
    Melt stuff!...Another kiln but it's a whopper! I'm going to wind down the jewellery a bit and start making wall art and glass panels. A change is as good as a rest-plus my tax return arrived this morning and got me a bit anxious!

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    Nope!

What's it do?

Leave a comment:

• glasskanvas
    started a topic Electrician's quote?!

Electrician's quote?!

I'm making a giant leap this month getting a HUGE piece of machinery. Thing is it needs to be wired into the main as it's a 32amp- Does anyone know roughly how much this is going to cost me?
Working...
X