Printing mugs...Would you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing mugs...Would you...

Hi everyone...mug printing is my newest venture, I am taking them to sell next weekend for the first time. I'm pleased with them, I have printed some of my own photographs on them but will offer to do peoples own pics too. So I have a pricing question...would you pay £5.99 for one or would you feel thats expensive??? I am toying between 4.99 & 5.99 but to be honest for the time they take to do etc I would like £5.99 ideally! Your opinions are much appreciated. I cant post a link here as Im not past 25 posts...sorry if u can whizz to my website and see them there!
    She was not quite what you would call refined.
    She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
    She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.

I think 5.99 dfinitely. They'd make a lovely, different , unusual present.
    Persnalised a bit more. But you need to have some consistency with the prices on our web site, unless you are showing them as a special offer at a fair etc, but they are already saving on the postage, unless they order one with their own photos or something else spe******ed!

do you put something on the base ( ie your name/contact details/ website)? If not you should. Extra advertising

Comment

Thankyou...I put my sticker on the boxes with my details on, unfortunately you cant actually print the bottom of the mug with the particular press we have.

Comment

you could "sign" them first with special ceramic paint, then print photos on!

Comment

Hi, just checked out your mugs and definitely thik £4.99 is too cheap. Even £5.99 is a steal.
          www.littlebead.blogspot.com
          www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

I agree with the others, you should charge more.

Just out of curiosity ( and ignorance!!) How do you print a picture on to a mug??
            Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

I might have to order one of the mugs so that no-one steals it at work!

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

I have managed to put my initials in tiny writing on the corner of each photo Ive used..more for my own sake than anything else...its hardly noticeable but I wanted to 'own' my work still! I have decided to go with £5.99 and I will let you know how they go! I am offering to do personal pics for people too so hopefully will get some orders too!

Comment

Hi

I would actually pay about £7.99 for a mug with a photo on - especially if it was my children...

and I am a complete skinflint too

x x x
                  My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
                  http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

The place I worked sold them for £10, and they sold lots.
                    Sarah x

Muddle Website
                    Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                    X