Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met the lovely Shaz!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Met the lovely Shaz!!!!

    Well, everyoneI've had a very exciting day!!!! Hubby receovered enough from his gastroenteritis to take me over to Heywood to the Craft Fair where Shaz had a table. I was so excited when I woke up as I had been looking forward to it all week!!!! It was lovely to meet Shaz and she is just as lovely as I had imagined!!!! This is the photo that my hubby took of the both of us!!! Lovely of Shaz but hubby knelt down to try to get Shaz's table in the pic and it looks as if I have got a double chin!!!! I haven't really!!!!!!! Well I can't see one, maybe everyone else can!!!!
    I bought a few bits and pieces at the Craft Fair and saw some really nice jewellery.http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2407062805/. I am having trouble getting the proper link. Can you use this?
    We had a lovely time mmeting Shaz! She is such a nice person!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
    Well, everyoneI've had a very exciting day!!!! Hubby receovered enough from his gastroenteritis to take me over to Heywood to the Craft Fair where Shaz had a table. I was so excited when I woke up as I had been looking forward to it all week!!!! It was lovely to meet Shaz and she is just as lovely as I had imagined!!!! This is the photo that my hubby took of the both of us!!! Lovely of Shaz but hubby knelt down to try to get Shaz's table in the pic and it looks as if I have got a double chin!!!! I haven't really!!!!!!! Well I can't see one, maybe everyone else can!!!!
    I bought a few bits and pieces at the Craft Fair and saw some really nice jewellery.http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2407062805/. I am having trouble getting the proper link. Can you use this?
    We had a lovely time mmeting Shaz! She is such a nice person!!! Sue xx
    Oh, got carried away there!! I also met Goldies who was very nice and she made me laugh too!!! Sorry Goldie, I was over awed meeting Shaz and forgot to mention you!!!!! Goldie didn't have a table but she had one of her lovely bags with her!! Very nice!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Aww, sounds like you had a lovely day
      And Shaz, your table looks lovely by the way

      I love meeting people from the Forum, I'm quite shy and get a bit worried that they wont like me! But then i get chatting and everything is okay

      ps: the link works fine


      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

      Comment


      • #4
        Glad you had a good day out. It's nice to be able to meet up in person and put a face to the name.

        Hope you didn't spend to much money or you wont be allowed to go and met up with any of your other friends.

        Cheers Janice
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

        Comment


        • #5
          Fab!!

          Shaz is really nice - I met her in Feb. Swirly and the family came over for a brew today so I've met 2 from the Forum - a few thousand to go then eh??!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Trying to think how many I've met... erm... DebsB and JBJB, I think!

            Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              Trying to think how many I've met... erm... DebsB and JBJB, I think!

              Si.
              ... erm ... My lovely brother-in-law, Mr Glass Kanvas (obviously!) and FlutterbyButterfly had a stall next to me last December

              But hope to meet a few others at Four Oaks in July. x

              Glad you had a lovely day SusieQ. x
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

              Comment


              • #8
                So glad you had a lovely day and a lovely photo too.
                Sue
                www.susiedolls.com
                www.susie1205.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dont believe a word about Susie claiming a photo-double-chin guys, she's a glamour-puss in person!

                  So I've met Tip Top, Susie and Goldy now and lets hope we all get to see lots more of each other around the country at some point or another

                  Incy, I didnt know Mr GK was your brother in law

                  BTW I didnt get to hear if/when there'd be another Craft Fair at Heywood but I have some prelim info about a Norden and Rochdale event and am on the list to receive some news about a Xmas one so when I get the proper info for them all, I'll pop a post on

                  Shaz x
                  Last edited by Focus on Life; 13-04-2008, 05:57 PM.
                  Keepsake Kollections
                  & Rossendale Ramblings!
                  http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

                  Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
                    BTW I didnt get to hear if/when there'd be another Craft Fair at Heywood but I have some prelim info about a Norden and Rochdale event and am on the list to receive some news about a Xmas one so when I get the proper info for them all, I'll pop a post on

                    Shaz x
                    Oh yes please! My mum and dad still live in Rochdale so it makes life ssooooo much easier for dropping the boys off so I can indulge in a craft fair (either way for buying (hehehe!) or selling!)

                    Actually, I have met 3 people from the Forum - Mr Swirl came along with Mrs Swirl for a brew hehehe!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool - I'm hoping to meet Shaz soon too as I have some paintings to drop off. I haven't forgotten Shaz honest just been very busy!! I have met some people form the forum too - Glass Kanvas, Tip Top, Mr Media and obviously Mr Swirl. Don't think I've met anyone else yet - if I've forgotten you I apologise
                      Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                      My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                      My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post

                        Incy, I didnt know Mr GK was your brother in law
                        Lol - yep
                        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                        ___

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dont you be worrying Lynsey, I know how busy you are chuck and I have lots to keep me occupied in the meantime too

                          Hey when we get to meet in real life, you'll be by 4th! I sound like such a Forum tart (now surely the rude-word-goblin wont get me for that - I could be calling myself a jam tart couldnt I?!)

                          Shaz x
                          Keepsake Kollections
                          & Rossendale Ramblings!
                          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

                          Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've met Jules aka Apple Tree Crafts several times now.
                            I've met Si from woodtattoos and his beautiful girls.
                            I've met Sprinkle Sparkles
                            I've met Purple Sparkle
                            I've met Katianne
                            I've met Snowangel
                            I've met Mr M and his brother
                            I've met Mel from beadsbylilli

                            But I feel like I know you all


                            Do I win??
                            Blog Website Flickr

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                              I've met Jules aka Apple Tree Crafts several times now.
                              I've met Si from woodtattoos and his beautiful girls.
                              I've met Sprinkle Sparkles
                              I've met Purple Sparkle
                              I've met Katianne
                              I've met Snowangel
                              I've met Mr M and his brother
                              I've met Mel from beadsbylilli

                              But I feel like I know you all


                              Do I win??
                              I reckon you will be the winner hands down (extra smiles here for the compliments about my wife and daughter!! )

                              Si.
                              Wood Tattoos
                              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                              Facebook
                              Flickr
                              Twitter

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X