Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for wedding bouquet?

Hi

I am getting married in Sweden next Feb at the Ice Hotel and I am looking for ideas for my bouquet. Ideally I thought about cream roses made from crepe paper, but unsure.

Any one got any suggestions please?
    Last edited by Jangle; 10-04-2008, 03:19 PM. Reason: add some more info

How about Lillies or roses made from fabric. Something like crystal organza which looks frosty!

Sounds as though it will be a lovely wedding!

Comment

I was thinking a few crystal type things would make it look all the more frosty and icy and pretty. That's a pretty cool place for a wedding (in both senses!).
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Michelle,

If you use crepe flowers they take in moisture. You can get foam roses/flowers that look so life like.

Then use crystal picks or jeweled garlands etc. You can get fantastic organza ribbon with snowfalkes on it.

If you need a list of stockists or any help please get in touch .I would love to help with your flowers.

Cheers Janice
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Hi Janice

I can't actually make the flowers myself, but I am open to suggestions on any one who can along with ideas.

My dress will be dark red with white fur like (red riding hood) no train and taffetta, so need simple bouquet.

Have you got an email address?

Thanks

Comment

OOhhhhhh!! How fab!!

Bet you'll be making your tiara though!!

Comment

Hi and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!

Have a gander at http://www.weddingchaos.co.uk/ where you can pick up loads of ideas, plus ask away!! Plenty of brides to be on there only too happy to help with idea and tips.

Pauline
              Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Hi Janice

I can't actually make the flowers myself, but I am open to suggestions on any one who can along with ideas.

My dress will be dark red with white fur like (red riding hood) no train and taffetta, so need simple bouquet.

Have you got an email address?

Thanks
                Have P.M'D you.

Janice
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Working...
                X