Do you love making unique food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love making unique food?

Hi all - so excited to have found this forum, will certainly be spending a LOT of time here Really hope we're not violating and forum guidelines by this post, please feel free to let us know if we do.

We've recently launched a marketplace for independent food producers called Yumbles and we'd love to hear from any talented, independent food producers here!

Our mission is to champion independent food producers and bring their products to the general public in the UK. We're constantly blown away by the amazing food products we come across from independent producers and we feel that they really deserve a lot more exposure (and sales!).

We would love to hear your feedback so drop by Yumbles.com, even if it's just to say hi and give us some feedback - we'd really love to hear from you.

Love to all from Yumbles HQ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by indri; 15-01-2014, 02:16 PM.

Kids love fun and tasty foods and parents want to feed their kids nutritious foods. With some creativity, the whole family can go green and love it.
    top bodybuilding exercises

Comment

I do! In fact, if I'm not working, I prepare all sorts of dishes for my family.
      Askه Mِbler - Swedish furniture and crafts shop

Comment

yes i love it

Comment

It's actually my hobby to make unique food. Just today cooked amazing lazy pie. Personally, I plan out my meals for the week on Sunday and do all the prep and cooking that day. It might take an hour or two on the weekend, but I've found it has made life a whole lot easier and much more pleasant.
          Last edited by 3dDave; 14-08-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Of course I do! It's my secret passion
            My husband likes asian food a lot, so I'm trying to make him something exotic or unusual (at least two times a week) - it involves a looooot of spices.
            Never give up. Better finished than perfect.
            my personal blog with sewing machines for leather reviews

Comment

Yes, I like cooking unique food.Because I love cooking.

Comment

I love cooking a lot, plus when I do it for family members or friends I really enjoy the whole process starting from selecting products to delivering hot food to the table. Lately I am learning how to cook Spanish food.
                property for sale in Costa Blanca

Comment

Working...
                X