X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spongebob cake toppers help

spongebob cake toppers jpeg.jpg

Hi all,

I am hoping someone here can help me. My daughter is Spongebob mad so I want to make some Spongebob themed cupcakes for her birthday. I have found this picture on the web (from the Primrose bakery) I just wondered if anyone knows where I can buy the toppers? I have looked everywhere but can only seem to find the wafer ones. It could be that they have made them themselves??
    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Have found them! They are made by Wilton. Does anyone know of a UK supplier? There are some on e-bay but they are quite pricey.
    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
    X