Cup cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup cakes

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and there's lots of great stuff here! I'm thinking about baking cup cakes and small cakes for a craft fair, but was wondering about the best way to package / display them. Probably a daft question, but any advice greatly appreciated!

Hi

Pleased to meet you

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hello & to the forum, glad you found us
      Sarah

Comment

to the forum!!

You could either sell them individually... or you could get some nice boxes for them... or maybe some small plates and wrap some sort of colourless cellophane over them and tie it with a ribbon (I'm not thinking cling film here - I'm thinking that thicker stuff that some Easter eggs come wrapped in).
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I have sold cakes at craft fares and display on all different styles and heights cake stands and package I use ccake boxes, that way the customer can pick and choose what they want in their box..
          I like the clear thick cellophane idea though, but I don't know where to get it at the best price -- any ideas let me know
          Good Luck

Comment

You can get florist cellophane on Ebay, I bought 10m for £5 inc P&P just before Xmas, they do it in almost any length you want though..

Mine was the clear one with tiny white dots, as I tend to use it for gift wrapping, but there are a number of patterns available which can look good and you want something decorative rather than just clear.... Clear or patterned, they all seem to be much the same price per metre.

Comment

Hi
              I'd say wrapped in cellophane and tied with colourful ribbon
              I think this always looks attractive

Comment

Working...
              X