Im looking for Ice cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im looking for Ice cream

Well not ice cream but the little tubs you put ice cream (like the ones off ice cream vans) in im after white ones and also the little spoons you get with them does anyone know where i can get some from please

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Would Paper Souffle Cases suit?

Usually available in large quantities from catering suppliers but Bathbomb.biz have small and medium in smaller amounts.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

I just got some small round tubs today from one of those little shops that sell everything (cleaning stuff, stationary, kitchen utensils, medical supplies, toiletries etc). I call them "wot not shops"

Cost me 99p for 12 tubs with lids and they measure 3" diameter and about 1.5" deep. They're not heavy duty but I filled them with small gemstones and they're stong enough to hold them.

You could also try poundshop or 99p shops.

I just found this for you - no idea on prices but they sell exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.ashwood.biz/
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I would think general wholesalers might have them, although that suggestion might not be sensible depending on how many you want.

I've got a big pack of the plastic spoons, which I will never get through (goodness knows why I bought them, I don't even eat ice cream!!!), so I'd be very happy to send you some if you like. They're white plastic BTW. Let me know if you're interested.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
          I just got some small round tubs today from one of those little shops that sell everything (cleaning stuff, stationary, kitchen utensils, medical supplies, toiletries etc). I call them "wot not shops"

Cost me 99p for 12 tubs with lids and they measure 3" diameter and about 1.5" deep. They're not heavy duty but I filled them with small gemstones and they're stong enough to hold them.

You could also try poundshop or 99p shops.

I just found this for you - no idea on prices but they sell exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.ashwood.biz/
          Thats just what im looking for but they only sell to trade

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
            I would think general wholesalers might have them, although that suggestion might not be sensible depending on how many you want.

I've got a big pack of the plastic spoons, which I will never get through (goodness knows why I bought them, I don't even eat ice cream!!!), so I'd be very happy to send you some if you like. They're white plastic BTW. Let me know if you're interested.

Linda
            If i get the ice cream tubs i will take you up on that if you dont mind

Comment

If i get the ice cream tubs i will take you up on that if you dont mind
              Just shout if you want them - I check the forum most days and I check my e-mail even more often.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
                Would Paper Souffle Cases suit?

Usually available in large quantities from catering suppliers but Bathbomb.biz have small and medium in smaller amounts.
                I did get some of the souffle cases but there way to small so the hunt is still on

Comment

Working...
                X